Featured on NBC's Today Show!
Start your favorite little peanut on the path to lifelong success with these award-winning Little Pim® language learning gift sets. A series designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, Little Pim® is an adorable panda bear “teacher” who gets kids speaking simple foreign words and phrases for everyday activities and lays the foundation for a bilingual future. This set arrives in a colorfully trimmed clear tote and includes 3 language DVDs, a cuddly Little Pim® plush and a comfy 12-month baby bodysuit. Take advantage of young children’s natural ability to learn languages—the benefits last a lifetime!
- Award-winning 3-set Little Pim® DVDs include lessons in eating and drinking (Disc 1), wake up smiling (Disc 2) and playtime (Disc 3)
- Designed specifically for kids 0-5
- Includes cuddly plush Little Pim® and 12 month baby bodysuit
- Arrives in a colorfully trimmed clear tote
- Available in Chinese, Spanish, French and German
- Studies show that young children who learn a second language have superior reading, writing, analytical and social skills, as well as more extensive vocabularies than their monolingual peers.
Little Pim® was created in 2006 by Julia Pimsleur Levine, a mom who grew up bilingual and was looking for fun ways to introduce her young son to the French language. When she discovered there were no high quality videos/DVDs for teaching toddlers a foreign language, she decided to create them herself— something for which she was uniquely qualified as a filmmaker, language teacher and mother. Pimsleur Levine was inspired in part by having grown up in the language teaching business. Her father, Dr. Paul Pimsleur, created one of the most popular and acclaimed audio teaching language methods for adults.
Pimsleur Levine created a series that delights kids as much as any purely entertainment show, and treats play and learning as seamless activities. The Little Pim® DVDs and products all make language learning fun and easy for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their monolingual or bilingual parents.
Little Pim®’s unique Entertainment Immersion Method leads with distinctive fun and high quality, and provides total immersion in the language. The method uses proven repetition techniques that help children retain the new vocabulary.
Little Pim® is the most comprehensive series available today for introducing a foreign language to young children between the ages of 0 and 5. The series has won 10 awards, including iParenting, Mom’s Best, Creative Child and Mr. Dad.